- Can Lyft’s IPO match the 10 best first-day trading performances in the Bay Area? San Francisco Business Times
- Lyft pops 21% on its first day of trading on Nasdaq after raising $2.2B in its IPO at a $24B valuation TechCrunch
- Lyft Rises 9% on First Day of Trading for a Market Cap of $26.5 Billion Fortune
- Lyft stock pops on first day of trading in encouraging sign for unicorn pipeline MarketWatch
- Lyft Soars on Its First Day of Trading The Motley Fool
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.